Reply to this topicStart new topic
> read and interpret data from a file, using tables reading data from file
saiph74
post Aug 21 2012, 09:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 625,862

Hello,
i'm a real newbie with modelica and look for a clear example for the use of timetables/Combitimetables etc. because all i tried so far didn't work. I'm sure i misunderstood something in the documentations sad
Syntax: what should a call of the table look like? What should i do to make modelica read a column as a parameter or variable?...

What i want to do exactly is to use and simulate simple data from a csv-file, which includes two columns for time and a time-dependent variable, both should be declared as parameters of the model. So you can find in the table at a given time t0 in the same row a time-dependent variable V(t0) and this is what the program at least should do and if possible give out -as well- the exacte derivative (der(V)) for any t in the given time intervall. This should be a very simple task for modelica but somehow i have no (more) idea(s) how to realize it.

I hope you can give me a hint to solve this problem either by using tables or reading and interpoling data from a file.
Thank you in advance for your HELP smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2019 - 12:06 AM