> models for queueing network analysis
Rodrigo
post Feb 4 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,203

QUOTE(wagner @ Feb 2 2008, 01:47 PM) *

Hello Rodrigo,

at our professorship we are currently developing a combined network and controller library for Modelica. We will release a first public version next week and will present the library itself on the Modelica Conference in March.

As far as I know, there has not been other work on this topic in Modelica. The most prominent tool for combined controller, network and physical system simulation is TrueTime for Matlab/Simulink. There are also a lot of publications for this tool.

Regards

Florian

Thanks Florian.

I have used TrueTime and Matlab/Simulink extensively, and now I am experimenting with Modelica for my PhD. I look forward to take a look at your new library in the next conference.
By the way, in the meantime I found this reference:

"Hybrid Modeling of Communication Networks Using Modelica"
Daniel Farnqvist, Katrin Strandemar, Karl H. Johansson, and Joao P. Hespanha

Regards,
Rodrigo.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wagner
post Feb 2 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello Rodrigo,

at our professorship we are currently developing a combined network and controller library for Modelica. We will release a first public version next week and will present the library itself on the Modelica Conference in March.

As far as I know, there has not been other work on this topic in Modelica. The most prominent tool for combined controller, network and physical system simulation is TrueTime for Matlab/Simulink. There are also a lot of publications for this tool.

Regards

Florian
+Quote Post
Rodrigo
post Feb 2 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,203

Hi everybody.
I am new at modelica, and my modleing goal is to develop hybrid models of physical systems interacting with communication networks.
I would like to find pointers to previous work in modelica regarding queueing network components and analysis.
Thank you.
Rodrigo.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 12:38 PM