Saarland University
Lehrstuhl für Automatisierungstechnik

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem: programming a hysteresis for a sliding mode control, programming hysteresis for sliding mode control
saiph74
post Oct 17 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 625,862

Hello
i'm trying to program/simulate a sliding mode controller for an intercooler which has 3 identical coolers.
It is possible to turn them on or off separately. For a simple sliding mode simulation i assumed that one can only turn all of them on or off.
I simulated the model without the sliding mode for the two assumed states (turn all coolers on [u_max] or off [u_min]) and with a apparently working controller (see png-file), but somehow i can't believe the results...
Maybe i did something wrong in the hysteresis part that's why i'd like to know if uout (in my code) is really the predecessor "value" of u. if not i would like to know how to make it so!
I would also be very happy if you can give me some advices for the more complex real situation with 3 separately accessible coolers.

Thank you in advance for any hint or suggestion
Jassir

Solved/partially
the model works so far but i'm still looking for an option to create/call for a predecessor for a continuous variable (assuming u is continuous but in real it is discrete and can accept 4 different values) or calculate the derivative der(T_l2) with the discrete value u in its equation

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File  LLKSlideM1.mo ( 3.57k ) Number of downloads: 451
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2019 - 11:11 PM